Confidentiality (personal data)
In order to ensure the optimal functioning of the online shop and to establish a relationship of trust between you and us, Cool Kids Atelier backs up some of your data.
- to allow you to create an account (sending newsletters, contests, private sales)
- to manage and save your orders
- to track your order deliveries
- for statistics
When we back up your data
This collection of information can be done for example when:
- the Client creates an account
- the Customer subscribes to our newsletter
- the Customer places an order and/or requests a return of the item
- the Customer contacts Customer Service or writes to us directly at our email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- the Client navigates on the site
The types of information we collect
- contact details (title, surname, first name, email, telephone number, address, etc.)
- the personal information you could have given us on your own (date of birth, children, etc.)
- the necessary information for delivery (surname, first name, street, postal code, city, country, delivery comments, etc...)
- information on the products you have consulted
- bank payment data
- the history of your orders
- the history of your emails exchanged with customer service.
The data we save is used by Cool Kids Atelier and the subcontractors we use to ensure the proper functioning of the website:
- technical service providers (OVH and Shopify)
- delivery companies (La Poste, Colissimo, Mondial Relay, Delivengo etccc)
- payment gateways (Stripe & Paypal)
Customer data retention period
In accordance with current regulations, the contact details of a Customer or prospect who does not respond to any solicitation for a period of 36 months will be deleted.
The subscription to the newsletter / private sales can be cancelled at any time by contacting us directly.
The Client has the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning him/her, in accordance with article 34 of the law "informatique et libertés" of 6 January 1978. To do so, he can connect to his Customer Area if he has created one, or write to us directly at email@example.com
During a purchase, the details of the Customer's credit card will be kept for the duration of the payment transaction and until the end of its period giving him the right of withdrawal.
In accordance with the "informatique et libertés" French law, the processing of personal information relating to customers has been declared to the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) under number 2182050.
When you browse the www.coolkidsatelier.com online store, cookies are stored on the device you are using (computer, tablet phone) mainly to improve your experience on the site and to keep your preferences in memory.
Cookies are small files that websites put on your computer's hard drive on your first visit and store information for later connection.
The cookies we may use:
- the cookies necessary for the proper functioning of the site
- analytical cookies
- sharing cookies on social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest)
You can configure your browser settings to restrict or block cookies on our site. Your browser may contain information on how to adjust your settings.
Please note that restricting cookies may have an impact on the functionality of the site.
Last updated on May 31, 2018.